Please ask your wife before you sell...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swickey

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not naming names but, I have set up to pick up two guns on here from the classifieds set the date and time for pick up. I called the night before to confirm the meeting time and place only to find out that there wives had decided they did not want them to sell the guns..

Now don't get me wrong it rocks that some of you have wives that would be upset with you selling a gun, but please don't put them up for sale and set a date to meet because you don't live in the same town just to tell them the night before you have changed your mind.

Thank you.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What bulbboy said. I don't see why people are afraid to leave anything but positive feedback. It's nothing personal, it's just a warning that "Hey, this seller is un-dudelike and backs out of deals, so steer clear unless you have time to waste pointlessly."

It's kind of a bummer that a dude's word doesn't mean anything now.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I am not naming names but, I have set up to pick up two guns on here from the classifieds set the date and time for pick up. I called the night before to confirm the meeting time and place only to find out that there wives had decided they did not want them to sell the guns..

Now don't get me wrong it rocks that some of you have wives that would be upset with you selling a gun, but please don't put them up for sale and set a date to meet because you don't live in the same town just to tell them the night before you have changed your mind.

Thank you.

I doubt the wife had anything to do with it.

That's an excuse a lot of people use to get out of something.

The day I have to get permission from my wife to buy or sell a gun, is the day I turn in my man card!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The day I have to get permission from my wife to buy or sell a gun, is the day I turn in my man card!

Sounds about what I was thinking. Used the wife as an excuse to back out. Bet she didnt even know about it. Ive had one do that to me

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Not so sure. If its who I think it is, she has gotten involved before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom