CC Holster Suggestions for S&W SD40

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VulturesRow

New to the forum...........should be getting my permit any day now.

I am currently planning on carrying a S&W SD40 (to start with) and was wondering if anyone has any holster suggestions. I am approximately 6'-2", weigh about 155 to 160 so I don't have a whole lot of girth to hide something.

Why the SD40 you may ask? Cause it felt really good in my hand and love the way it shoots. I have heard some negative reviews on the gun but I have put close to 1,000 rounds through it without one hiccup! Very accurate for me as well.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leather, kydex or hybrid? Price range?

There are a some great (and not so great) holsters out there. Some you can acquire locally today, others have a three-month wait or longer. The options have opened up tremendously in the last 7-8 years with the skyrocketing increase of CCL holders.

V

VulturesRow

I have looked at the Crossbreed Super Tuck and holsters from High Noon. I am planning on carrying IWB at about 11 O'clock. Really like the feel of the cross-draw. Bought a cheap Redhead holster from BPS and have been wearing it around the house to get used to the feel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom