Got To Shoot My 300 Blackout Upper Today, Finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After days of painting and doing other house projects I finally got to take my newly built 300 Blackout upper for a test drive today. This was my first build. Since the weather sucked I only got to got to Heartland Outdoors but I really just wanted to function check it anyway. I fired off the first round and it was so quiet that I decided to check for a squib. Nope, all was well. Fired off 40 rds total and it ran beautifully. Since it worked so well I went to visit Cold Hand Arms where I picked up a hard chromed BCG, a Harris bipod, and a VLTOR charging handle with extended release. I can't wait to get to the OKCGC to sight it in properly. Now to go build a new lower.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TCummings said:
Which rounds were you using today? I have 147gr right now and havent had the chance to get out and shoot yet.

Where did you find the 147 gr? I guess I'm gonna have to order online, not muh of anything Around here. All I have been able to find is 220 gr. couldn't even find that yesterday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom