How many of you have "practice" targets around the house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife has her CC on the way and is just getting into shooting. She only loads snap caps in her 38 in the house for now. She walked around the corner and said "I wonder how many other people out there have a bulls eye target hanging on one of their kitchen cabinets?" She uses it for practicing grabbing her 38 and dry firing. I said "I have no idea, would you like for me to find out?" So, here we are.

Do you have targets hanging around in the house?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Umm... nope.

Got my qualifying target from my CCW class hanging on the door in the garage. Figured if someone breaks in through the garage and sees a target with bulletholes in it, it might possibly discourage them from going any farther. ;)

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a mix of 15 full size and 1/3 IPSC targets on various walls throughout the house so I can practice things I'm particularly terrible at. Such as shooting around barricades, through ports, and off balance.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a pencil dot on the outside wall of my reloading room. From about 6 feet it resembles a 6 inch target at 100 yards. I "click" my AR at it.

TulsaBandit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, but now I will. Setting up some cardboard cutouts of intruders and practice getting out of bed with the lights off sweeping the house and popping snap caps at targets. Oh, this is gonna be fun.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well umm no, Theyre in the back yard, I shoot airsoft at them .
Be very careful, have a discipline, to make sure the gun isnt actually loaded.
There was a story , dont know if its true, where a guy shot his wife with a shotgun....practicing... clearing the house.
Googlefoos?

Latest posts

Top Bottom