Welcome to AAT LLC, The new indoor gun range in Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everybody say hello to James timmons with american armory and tactical llc. He is new to OSA and may not be used to extreme sarcasm. So go easy on him. They have the new Gun Range in Norman and I'm sure many of us will visit it. Welcome

timmons59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Norman is a great place to be, did the gun shows for 3 years, and yes the skin is thick, just treat people right that's is the thing to do, and it will come back to you,

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a shotgun from you at a gun show a couple yrs. ago. Ya'll were talking about opening a gun store back then. Is it going to be a range/gun store?

A

AAT1

Hello everyone this is AAT1. To everyone who has already stopped by thank you for your early support. We look forward to seeing everyone else stop by and take a look. Our information is listed below. Come by and visit us. Thanks again.

AAT Indoor Range & Retail Shop
1038 North Flood Avenue
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
405-307-8887 or 405-307-8816

www.aatfirearms.com

Just south of the Flood and Robinson intersection in norman on the right hand side

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great location and easy to get to. It is in the old Gun Country location. I have driven by several times late at night to make sure nothing's wrong. Have not got a chance to stop by during business hours yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom