Where it the Powder Valley table at the Gun Show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent a buddy to pick up my order and he could not find the table today. Said they were not listed in the vendor list at the office. Anyone go there today?

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone see the Powder Valley table today? I sent a buddy to get some reloading stuff I had ordered and was supposed to be delivered there and he could not find them. I posted this in ammo too but I need to get this stuff picked up tomorrow. HELP!

minman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to the information desk by the entrance on the side where the golden driller is and ask them where they are. I was there for a little while today and I don't recall seeing them either.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yes i did, picked up my order.

lower level north east corner area of the building. guy was wearing a "got powder" shirt.
not the farthest east but i think it was the second farthest east booth.

i think they were with surplus ammo or surplus reloading. it had a big green sign.

did not have any powder valley signs. just gotta ask the guy at the booth.

but you have to make sure to pick it up by 1pm on sunday, thats what they told me when i ordered.

csiedmond1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are in far north eats corner lower level, if you ask at info booth, ask for surplus ammo's table!!! They are there with the same table every yr.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooter Surplus Ammo. Ask the dude there. He gave me a hard time about needing hiking shoes and made it dramatic about how far I would have to walk and then pointed to the guy next to him. I walked half the show before I got worried and went back and asked. They are great.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Luckily I have a buddy with lots of cash that was willing to go pick it up for me tomorrow since the cash I sent with a friend today is still with him and I will not see him till Monday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom