Badshot Gun show June 23rd-24th Grady county fairgrounds reservations started

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys,
the show is officially posted on the gunshows-usa list. The web site is fully up with reservations link as well as the Table buildings layout.

http://badshot-gunshow.com/

As tables are reserved and paid for I will be updating the layout showing what is available.

Like stated the Grady county Rodeo and horse show will be going on that weekend as well so it looks to have a full house.

Also Grady County Sheriffs will be providing 24 hour security

Preety much every table space has its own power and of course W-Fi in the building.

Oh and very nice Central A/C system since it will be hot.

thats all I can think of now please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.
Thanks Matt

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys,
After reviewing the table layout it looks like i will be able to turn this into a 300 table show or more?
Will keep you up to date.
Thanks
Matt & Pattie

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Navy_Chief,

There are folks from down south (Lawton) also glad not to have to drive (all the way) to OKC.
Will there be food vendors within the confines of the show space or will we have to go elsewhere to eat lunch?

VR,

Mugsy

BTW - I had a Navy CPO that worked on a military liaison team with me in Croatia. He was always able to get the darndest things for me on short notice - he just asked me to never ask him how he got the stuff!

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Navy_Chief,

There are folks from down south (Lawton) also glad not to have to drive (all the way) to OKC.
Will there be food vendors within the confines of the show space or will we have to go elsewhere to eat lunch?

VR,

Mugsy

BTW - I had a Navy CPO that worked on a military liaison team with me in Croatia. He was always able to get the darndest things for me on short notice - he just asked me to never ask him how he got the stuff!

Mugsy,
There will be a food vender in the building for the show with great food not garbage like you get at most fairgrounds.

So please let your buddies know about the show. I will be taking some flyers down to Lawton next week or so.

And yes it is really never good to Ask a sailor how stuff was procured it just happens.

Take care and hope to meet you at the show

Latest posts

Top Bottom