Al Sharpton coming to Tulsa!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stand back, he's got it all under control. Yep, the Rev. Al is coming to Tulsa to get us all straightened out. Good thing too since we couldn't have done it without his help.

Camera rolling... Action!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just great...

Let's see if he gets Jake England's race correct.

Aren't these guys already caught, arrested and being held on 9 million $ bond? Hopefully it will fizzle out due to there really not being anything else to see. Again, GREAT job TPD and TSCO and whatever other agencies were involved!

:coffee2:

BTW, According to Tim Harris:

"The DA's office says Oklahoma does have a hate crime law, it is a misdemeanor. If the evidence supports that charge, the DA said he will file it."

My guess is that they will quickly file charges (including hate crimes) and pull Sharpton's rug out from under him before he can even get started. Mark my words though, the race baitors will be complaining because a hate crime is only a misdemeanor now.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Article in the Tulsa World today about how Northside Ministers moved to keep people calm immediately after the shootings. Seems like Tulsans (both white and black) came together with Law Enforcement to quickly end a really bad situation. Looks like the entire community was united to get these guys. Not sure why we need someone to tell us anything at this point except congratulations to the LEO and Northside Community Leaders.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is to be expected. Both Jackson and Sharpton are racial opportunists, looking for every opportunity to fleece companies for cash and get their mugs in the news. I'm not sure that either of them can really be considered as "reverends" since they seem to worship the media and money more than God.

Latest posts

Top Bottom