300 Blackout Reloading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK so I just got a reloading setup from another OSA'er and ordered my Hornady Die set and Lee Crimper for .300AAC Blackout, just waiting to get a few more things and I will begin to reload my own since it is still expensive for me to buy blackout ammo locally. I have 250+ rounds coming from another OSA'er and 1,000 brass that I am going to have him convert later.

So I figured we can start a Blackout Reload Thread and can put up our load data on here. So if anyone else is reloading blackout feel free to put your info up on here.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one? Pinkhamr I know you have to have some load data.

Well my dies get here tomorrow, my book gets here today (which I am going to read through before starting). Once the modded brass gets here I will be doing some test loads. There are only a few more things I need to be completely ready to load them and take them out (like a Chrony), and once I get that stuff I will put up the info and results.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have 400 pieces of brass, dies, and several hundred .30 cal bullets from 110-220gr, powders and primers, and some reloading data. I have yet to buy an upper though, guess I got the cart before the horse! Will be buying one soon though.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up 1 pound of H110 powder, a box of 125gr Sierra ProHunter Spitzer, and 200 CCI small rifle primers. Going to do a basic load of all 100 to break the barrel in since it is brand new, after that I will be trying to dial the loads in, I will make sure to keep records of the different info as I go.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loaded 35 rounds last night using the H110 and Sierra Bullets, I loaded them at 17.3-17.8 with a C.O.L. of 2.060" +/-.002

Taking them out to the range tomorrow, I will make sure to post how this round does, I wont be shooting for accuracy only to check functionality.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will do. Just trying not to blow myself up this time around since I am new to reloading, it's a bit un nerving but I'm in between the min and max limits according to Sierra's load data.

Latest posts

Top Bottom