Jesse Jackson says your guns are causing social inequality.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To me Jackson coming to tell Oklahoma how they need more gun control is on par with say... Mack Brown giving a speech in Norman to tell everyone they need to support Texas football. Wasted breath, wasted time and they wasted space on the front page of the Oklahoman with that incoherent nonsense.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look at Mr. Jackson the same way I look at the roofing-vultures who swoop in after a storm: opportunistic annoyances. No matter what he says I'm not going to listen or buy what he's selling. He makes his living "opposing" racism while doing a fine job promoting a line between blacks and whites.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look at Mr. Jackson the same way I look at the roofing-vultures who swoop in after a storm: opportunistic annoyances. No matter what he says I'm not going to listen or buy what he's selling. He makes his living "opposing" racism while doing a fine job promoting a line between blacks and whites.

He and Sharpton stand for absolutely nothing. If someone paid them enough, they would stand in the streets shouting the "N-word" and denouncing all black culture. They are no different to me than the girls I see that need an "Attention Whore" T-shirt because they just won't shut up until everyone at the party knows all about their problems.

Take away the spotlight and both Jackson and Sharpton will stop believing in anything they are so passionate about right now.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huey disapproves of Jackson's statements.

www.washingtonpost.com_rf_image_606w_2010_2019_WashingtonPost_e7ebe34697f242df920ee9db6f01233f.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom