Oklahoma Shooting Skills

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Will Andrews and crew. SiginBoots and I just completed Pistol Skills II and III in back to back Sundays. Reasonable pricing, good pacing, and plenty of range live fire drills. I'd easily recommend them if you were just starting out with pistol training (like me).

Any others have similar experiences?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Similar great experiences....price is right, length is right, distance from home is right, quality of training is right. Good stuff all around.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time with a Saturday/Sunday class almost 2 years ago. Those guys really know their stuff, the class was more than resonably priced, and I can't say that I've had very many weekends at the range that were as much fun.

SigInBoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. Lots of fun. Significant improvements in a short amount of time. Plenty of information and tips on making personal improvements off-range. Informed instructors and class aides alike; great team. Will most certainly go back for more.

OSSwill

Marksman
Reaction score
Thanks to you all for the kind words.

It doesn't seem possible, but Oklahoma Shooting Skills is now 10 years old, and we've trained over 6,000 students. We couldn't have done it without those 6,000 shooters, and they get all the credit for us still being around!

And thanks to my "Hats!" Those hardworking, dedicated guys and gals who show up, rain or shine, hot or cold, to do all the work of making our classes happen.

Will

S

SpaceFlunky

This sounds awesome. I will def be contacting you guys soon. I am new to handguns so I am still working on getting a holster, mag pouches and all the extras.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This sounds awesome. I will def be contacting you guys soon. I am new to handguns so I am still working on getting a holster, mag pouches and all the extras.

If your runing a common handgun, Glock, M&P 1911 etc there will be loaner holsters there for you. Just send Will an Email at the site above and he'll get you hooked up!!!!

Don't wait get signed up now!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom