New Gun Shop!!! What do YOU want stocked?

• Thread starter Mustang Armory, LLC
  • Start Date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mustang Armory, LLC

Hey guys,
My name is Jeremy Wood and I'm opening a store in Mustang. I plan to carry NFA items (except MGs, for now) and related equipment. I might give CHL classes with cans after I take the instructor course in June, but I saw this thread and I want to know what everyone would like me to carry or provide. Please, post it on this thread. I have a facebook page, please like to stay updated, website coming soon with online ordering! Why come to the shop twice for a can?? I think there's a need for more SOTs, so I'm gonna be opening just as soon as I get some details worked out! My email is mustangarmory[at]gmail.com
Thanks!

400 West SH 152
Mustang, OK 73064

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

I will also be at the RK (no longer $6) gun show this weekend to get rid of some stock. I'll put a poster with the company name on the table, if you wanna say hi.

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

I'd like to suggest the new "Leonidas" upper from Liberty cans. It debuts at the "Silencers Are Legal" shoot this weekend in Dallas. It's an integrally suppressed 300 blk upper for ar-15/M16s.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to see you here. The gentleman at the Pack and Ship store in Mustang told me someone was opening a new shop in Mustang near Mustang Baggers. I'm assuming that's you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom