Smart Reloading products

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i've been hand measuring my rifle rounds but thinking about speeding up the process some. smart reloading has a powder measure with stand and free shipping for 29.99. are they decent or should i pony up the extra cash for asomething else?

the rest of the products are getting junk reviews but the powder measure gets a few good ones

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stay away from smart reloader. Bought a few things at h&h when they stocked it. And except for a powder funnel and a trickler, have had problems with it all. I've got a
Case tumbler that the motor mounts broke on and the company isn't willing to do anything about. Cheap yes. And you'll get what you Pay for.

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a couple of their ammo boxes that I like. They've got a pinned hinge, rather than a flexible plastic hinge, which stays open better on my loading bench. Pretty hard to screw up a plastic ammo box, though...

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Lee powder measure but haven't used it yet. I reload small amounts at a time so I tend to measure and weigh most everything by hand. At some point I'd like to add either an electronic scale and/or powder measure to my setup. Anyone have any recommendations?

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Lee powder measure but haven't used it yet. I reload small amounts at a time so I tend to measure and weigh most everything by hand. At some point I'd like to add either an electronic scale and/or powder measure to my setup. Anyone have any recommendations?

What are you wanting to load for. Bulk.... Precision? what does your setup consist of right now?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
picked up a lee powder drop from Verdigris here on the forum. what a big difference in rifle rounds! i was loading small amounts of ammo for hunting or trying to work a load for my 30-06. i found a load and this thing help rock out 100 rounds in 30 min. the brass was already tumbled and primed. now only have 400 more to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom