New car ONE DAY old and dented!!! Does any one recognize the truck??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

csmith441

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I just bought a 2009 Audi A4 from David Stanley Late Saturday night.
This thing was nice and very clean, not a dent on the body. Damn near perfect!!!

The first time she drove it was today around lunch she went to Wal-Mart in Mustang.
She parked way out closer to Wendy's than Wal-mart.
Someone parked his boat by car and dented the door.

Does any one know who this is?? If this is your truck and boat come clean and pay for my wifes car to be fixed.

I have better pics from Wal-Marts cameras and the numbers on your boat.

I'll find you eventually.

Chris Smith

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

expertzx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who took the pic? Why didn't she just stick around and ask the guy himself when he came out? BTW, I hate turds like that, absolutely no respect for anybody's property.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That truck is a long way away, how do you know they did it?

The dent doesn't look like anything that matches the door on the truck?

csmith441

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who took the pic? Why didn't she just stick around and ask the guy himself when he came out? BTW, I hate turds like that, absolutely no respect for anybody's property.
My wife did. She was upset about someone parking way out there, and sent me a text. Our four year old was being a pain and she loaded him from the drivers side… When she got home to get him out she noticed it.
That truck is a long way away, how do you know they did it?
The dent doesn't look like anything that matches the door on the truck?
This car has not left the garage since Saturday night. This was the first time she ever drove the car since we bought it. She parked way out in the lot so no one would do this. I know there were no dents in this car. I walked around the car early this morning, amazed at how clean the body was.
The picture should be rotated 90 degrees. The scuff and the dent will line up.

csmith441

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel your pain. Just bought my wife a new Highlander and had the same thing happen within a week.
Im sorry about your car, I feel your pain right now.... It sucks the when you work your azz off for something good and then some one who doesnt care F*&ks it up.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sp is that pic above from Wal-Mart's cameras? I was under the impression from a reliable source that Wal-Mart will NOT release security footage to anyone but the police under any circumstances whatsoever... even a child abduction.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just messing around. Post it on craigslist and yes I know how you feel. No matter how far you park away someone will park right next to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom