Moving back to Tulsa!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well after a two year adventure in Florida I'm looking forward to moving back to Tulsa this month.

Since I don't want to start off on the wrong foot once I get back into town with all my old friends, anyone have suggestions for a good loading / unloading company? I hired a great company to load up by truck when I moved out to Florida but I've long since lost their info, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

I can't wait to hit all my old favorite spots. Get my membership back at Sand Springs Sportsmans Club, and go back to drooling over the counters at Sports World and Whitey's Pawn.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back! Since you've been gone, there are a ton of new gun shops opened in Tulsa and BA. You have got to go to the 2A Shooting Center indoor range-it's the best in the area, if not the state (I haven't been to any of the OKC ones to compare-yet.) There's also Sooner Guns on Mingo, between 51st and 61st; the Broken Arrow Gun Shop on Elm Pl/161st just south of the BA and Bullitt Firearms, at 91st and Aspen/145th (open Saturdays only). More options are always good!

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well after a two year adventure in Florida I'm looking forward to moving back to Tulsa this month.

Since I don't want to start off on the wrong foot once I get back into town with all my old friends, anyone have suggestions for a good loading / unloading company? I hired a great company to load up by truck when I moved out to Florida but I've long since lost their info, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

I can't wait to hit all my old favorite spots. Get my membership back at Sand Springs Sportsmans Club, and go back to drooling over the counters at Sports World and Whitey's Pawn.

Welcome back and you will enjoy the new offerings here in God's country.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back! Since you've been gone, there are a ton of new gun shops opened in Tulsa and BA. You have got to go to the 2A Shooting Center indoor range-it's the best in the area, if not the state (I haven't been to any of the OKC ones to compare-yet.) There's also Sooner Guns on Mingo, between 51st and 61st; the Broken Arrow Gun Shop on Elm Pl/161st just south of the BA and Bullitt Firearms, at 91st and Aspen/145th (open Saturdays only). More options are always good!

Wow, Tulsa really has gotten better since I left. I checked out that new indoor range online and it looks great. Although I'm a bit burned out on indoor ranges. In the Orlando area that's about the only thing they have here. Pretty much just indoor ranges, with only one or two of them allowing long guns. I have to drive almost 2 hours to even find an outdoor range where I can shoot clays.

JB, I've had my fill of Vespa riding hipsters. But what I will miss is not having to pay state income Tax in Florida.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good friend of mine just moved to Florida, he moved to California once and came back. When he first started talking about Florida I told him "Florida is just Califormia wih bugs".

Latest posts

Top Bottom