i need help setting up a dillon xl650 press and rcbs bullet feed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

norman w.

[hi gents, i have been reloading ammo for years, just received the dillon and bullet feed for christmas. being sight imaired an a stroke victum, i am requesting some help from a kind sole who is familiar with the xl650 andrcbs, i plan to reload .45 acp ammo, for my sig saur p-250 compact. the press has .45 diess in it so i need help usueiing it. will give the first 50 rounds for the help.please, someone in eastern oklaaahoma county ,,,,,,,HELP

M

malexander

It's obvious you need some assistance. I live on SE 134th & Choctaw Rd. I don't know anything about reloading but I am an excellent reader, and am sure I can figure it out.
My son-in-law (3inslugger) will be here this weekend too. Give me a call, we'll see what we can do to help. 417-6077c, 799-6049 h.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's obvious you need some assistance. I live on SE 134th & Choctaw Rd. I don't know anything about reloading but I am an excellent reader, and am sure I can figure it out.
My son-in-law (3inslugger) will be here this weekend too. Give me a call, we'll see what we can do to help. 417-6077c, 799-6049 h.

Be glad to help out.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you get the help you need? I want to joke with you and say that your press needs to be setup at my house. I have a Dillon 550 and I know that the 650 is a good Dillon product. You must have been really good to get one for christmas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom