CCW Safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AckleyShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must confess that I never read the Oklahoma Gazette, usually far to liberal for me. I was eating at a local place with some co-workers yesterday (who all know my views on gun ownership, CCW, etc.) and they pointed out the latest edition of the Gazette and said I would be interested.

I picked one up and during lunch read the article. Turns out the article is about the business of defending citizens with a CCW that use their gun in a use of force incident. There is a company called CCW Safe that for $99/year per person covers any legal fee that you will encounter if you use your weapon in an incident, this includes any administrative hearings.

Anyone have any background on these people? I was thinking of getting my wife and I a membership.

Link:

http://ccwsafe.com/

TuAlum0982

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did a quick google search for reviews and found nothing. Sounds like what they are offering could be beneficial if in fact they do what they claim. I would assume most people dont think to save/have hundreds of thousands of dollars stashed away for a good defense attorney that has expertise in these situations.

AckleyShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a quick google search for reviews and found nothing. Sounds like what they are offering could be beneficial if in fact they do what they claim. I would assume most people dont think to save/have hundreds of thousands of dollars stashed away for a good defense attorney that has expertise in these situations.

That's exactly my reasoning for considering a membership....I don't want to bankrupt my family trying to keep myself from prison assuming someone doesn't agree with my choice to pull the trigger. Just look at Zimmerman down in Florida, he had to resort to putting up an internet page to ask for funds.

TuAlum0982

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
absolutely. In theory, it sounds like a good piece of "insurance." Is it only offered in OK or anyone can join they just happen to be from ok? I read the article on the gazettes website.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m4man27 "Two of the founders ate retired police officers."

WOW! I hope that this----------------------------^^^ was supposed to be "are"!!

TuAlum0982

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's exactly my reasoning for considering a membership....I don't want to bankrupt my family trying to keep myself from prison assuming someone doesn't agree with my choice to pull the trigger. Just look at Zimmerman down in Florida, he had to resort to putting up an internet page to ask for funds.

and just think if he didnt have the national media exposure....he wouldnt have collected anywhere near 185,000 dollars in handouts.

EDIT:

Did you decide on purchasing yet? If you have, can you give us any details. I certainly dont have the hundreds of thousands of dollars if I were ever put into this situation. Our CCL should be here in a few weeks, I am thinking about purchasing for my wife and I. Can never have too much "insurance" sort of speak.

Latest posts

Top Bottom