Come see me at The US Shooting Academy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

31Bravo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Cameron Uranga and I have worked at USSA in the past for 2 years and after a year or so hiatus I am now back.
For me it has been a jaw dropping difference from the old ownership to the new ownership and the way it now functions.

The pro shop can now truly be called a pro shop, the membership packaging makes a lot of sense and is much more affordable.
With the addition of the USSA Training Group has made it possible for members to train and stay tuned in at their leisure.

I would appreciate the opportunity to introduce anyone to the "NEW" USSA.

Give me a call or send someone my way. I give people 2 free guest passes if they refer someone my way for a Range Tour whether they join or not.

Thanks in advance!

31Bravo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey buddy sorry i missed tis message, i floated the river and out of phone service range, but in case you didn't find out already, test it was open today.
I know it dosent help now.

31Bravo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check this out! If you become a member you will automatically be entered in to this contest.

Win this 10 Gun Prize Package!

Get (or renew) a 3 year Trigger Time or 1 year Elite Membership at USSA between 12/1/2011 and 6/30/2012 and your name will be entered in a drawing for one of 10 prize packages valued at over $13,000, including the huge gun package below.

Please email or call 1-866-441-USSA or 918-948-7856 to speak with a Customer Service Associate for more information.

Beretta 21A
S&W MP15
Walther P22
Bolt Action 308
Glock 9mm
GSG 522
Springfield XD 45
Mossberg 500 12guage
FNX 40
Remington 870 20guage

Plus

1000 rounds 223 Range bag