New and Fresh Gun buster signs!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the 7 eleven on danforth and santafe. I will now be taking my $400 a month 1 mile further south. Ther double sided and there at chest level!! My wife asked if that store was corperate, they said no but its owned by the same guy. Go Figure!!

Blahhh

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
7-11 corporate has been called and they have said that they will be posting signs at all their stores again, just as they did when concealed carry came out.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you really want to make your point, keep copies of your receipts and send them to corporate at the end of the month. . ."see, I would have spent this much money at your establishment, but because of your policy I spent that money at your competitor."

It's one thing for people to tell them they are not doing business with them. . .it's another thing to actually show them how their policy is changing their bottom line.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were trying to rent an old 7/11 building, and they wouldn't allow us to sell firearms or carry firearms on the property. This was stated in their lease. We offered to buy the building, and they said it would be a 20yr clause in the lease along with a few other retarded stipulations. 7/11 in Oklahoma is a beast of it's own and they have nothing to do with corporate 7/11 in Texas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom