Oil & Gas Leases in Central Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm buying. I should have sold my oneok when it was in the $70+ range since I bought most in the $25 range

It ain't a bad time to buy at all if you aren't in a hurry. Natural gas is cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep right now. Some spectacular gains are in store down the road a bit. But I'd hold off a bit on NG and especially oil stocks for now, I'm not sure that they are at the bottom just yet, but NG is close and oil still has a way to go. Just be ready to pull the trigger when the economy starts ticking up. CHK was an anomaly due to the recent news. The only thing I have left are XOM and BP. But I've tightened my stops and if I do stop out I'll make money on Exxon. BP I'll take a bath on.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I got my butt thoroughly kicked by Bank of Ireland last year in a reverse split. But I keep telling myself, "It ain't a loss til you sell.". It doesn't make me feel better, but it gives me the illusion I know what I am doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom