Happy Hollow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Place is awesome for an outdoor range. I drive over 30 mins to shoot there if that says anything other than there aren't many good outdoor ranges east of Tulsa.

I wish they would relax the "slow fire" rule to a "no full auto fire" or simply "fire at a controlled rate" but oh well. To different people a controlled rate means different things which is fine, that's the way it should be.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its a great range. The chief range officer is very strict but that is to be expected. He will let you use a spotting scope and sandbags if you donate a bit of money (i dont remember how much). I go to Happy Hollow to sight in my guns, and i go to Wagoner for all the other crazy stuff. Iv been there times when i was the only person, and times when i couldnt find a table.

OkieDokie1982

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its a great range. The chief range officer is very strict but that is to be expected. He will let you use a spotting scope and sandbags if you donate a bit of money (i dont remember how much). I go to Happy Hollow to sight in my guns, and i go to Wagoner for all the other crazy stuff. Iv been there times when i was the only person, and times when i couldnt find a table.

I haven't been in about a year. went a couple of times, got to us sandbags and spotter with no extra charge...(that may be different now). as long as you follow the rules your good to go. nice range to sight in your rifles.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been in about a year. went a couple of times, got to us sandbags and spotter with no extra charge...(that may be different now). as long as you follow the rules your good to go. nice range to sight in your rifles.

Iv been going for a few years now. I guess I forgot if it was donation or if i just gave him a couple extra bucks for letting me use the stuff. oops!

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rifle range is 25, 50, 100 and 200 i believe. good shooting tables. snacks, sand bags, shooting stands, spotting scopes, and targets. i like to bring my own targets especially for 100 and 200 yards.

He has snacks and drinks.

very busy place right before muzzle loader and rifle season.

pistol range - i don't remember the distances but they are fixed.

road to range is pretty rough.

but it is a nice place and i like it.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont like it at all, the guy is kind of a grumpy ass. Always barking over that loud speaker. I hate their benches not set up for shooting at all. plenty of better ranges imo

Latest posts

Top Bottom