I'm looking for a little dog that needs a good home ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Duke the Boxer loves to chase the rabbits. He doesn't try to catch them. Silly dog thinks they are playing with him ... he runs and runs and runs ... Poor rabbits are wide-eyed as they can be! :disappoin He's gonna give them a heart attack. So, I'm looking for a playmate. A little dog (and I MEAN LITTLE), it can be a mutt, but must be spry and not much bigger than a chicken or my cats. I don't need another big dog. Must be neutered -- I don't want any puppies.

Oh and I prefer housebroken and with some age. I'm too old for puppies.:giveup:

Shhhh ... don't tell GC ... :D

I'm off to the pound in a couple of weeks if OSA is a dry hole.

Thanks guys!

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
people upstairs from me have just the dog you need, i will try and catch it so that i dont have to hear its constant barking. seriously though hope you find the dog you want.

yanksdad3

Marksman
Reaction score
I was at Ex-MIL's place at the lake over the weekend. She has an adult Maltese white that is house broken, cute dog, she was trying to get me to take because she works during the day and feels bad about leaving her alone inside. I told her my big dogs would have her for dinner so I couldn't take her but would keep my ears open.

She is a cool dog, went out on my boat, hung out on the beach etc and was good with other dogs roaming around. She also would chill in the shade when we hung around the grill as well.

Send me a pm if interested.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, this thread is about 3 days too late. We just took our Cairn up to Tulsa to be adopted. We still have our westie, but we arent farming him out. He is so low maintenance, the current 2 year old and inbound baby wont put much of a dent in his needs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom