Looper Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RichardA76

Has anyone done business directly with them? I ask because I emailed Lisa like a week ago about a custom holster and haven't received any response at all.......

Do you know, do they only deal on what is already made or what?

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have talked to the manager at H&H and he assures me that they can get custom holsters from them, however My emails to lisa looper have met the same resonse as you are getting

R

RichardA76

Well what I want specifically is a black right hand holster with thumb snap and closed bottom for my Taurus 809 standard 9mm. I can call up there but thought an email would be better served with them being busy. Patrick, if you can help me out it would be much appreciated!

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont think looper will sell a holster direct unless your a leo. h&h was to take over sales in okc so looper could concentrate on mfg

juscvin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about holsters but I know I stopped in their store and wanted to see about getting a wallet made a while back and they told me that someone (I can't remember who) that did the sewing on the wallets was going to be out for several months due to a back surgery so id imagine that would create quite a backlog

Latest posts

Top Bottom