Range near OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NickUSN

Looking for a decent size range to practice some long range shooting for my .270. I prefer outdoor. Can someone please point me in the right direction. I've been to H&H before but I wanna make sure I am on the money for 200yds. Thank ya.

RatTerrier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last I was at Lexington the long range went out to 105 yards is all, laser range finder verified. But that was like almost 2 yrs ago. Tri City Gun Club has a range that goes out to 200 yards. And there's talk about stretching it out to 400 yards. Anyways there's quite a few of us that are members at various clubs and I dont think anyone really minds takin people withem. :igetit:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last I was at Lexington the long range went out to 105 yards is all, laser range finder verified. But that was like almost 2 yrs ago. Tri City Gun Club has a range that goes out to 200 yards. And there's talk about stretching it out to 400 yards. Anyways there's quite a few of us that are members at various clubs and I dont think anyone really minds takin people withem. :igetit:

RAT?!?!?!?!??!!? IS THAT YOU?!!!??!?!!?!?!?!? O.M.G. How the heck have you been??

Latest posts

Top Bottom