Citizen Firearms in Broken Arrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's dumb i would have told him none of your business what i'm doing on MY phone. I've never been run out of walmart of target for taking pics. Also taking several pics in gun stores all over the country the worst i had is a guy saying would you like me to pull it out of the case for better pictures.

Exactly. Took a picture in a Denver gun store of a Walther P-38 and texted it to a collector buddy. The guy behind the counter even brought over a pistol stand so I could get better pics. I even told him I was from out of state and would have to get it shipped. Not a problem at all.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_____youmakemeasammich.jpg

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you go to Fatboy Tactical they will give you naked pictures of themselves. If you are really lucky, they may take naked pictures of you, themselves and the guns.

orangecrush1007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped in there on the way home today around 2pm.
Had a nice chat for about 15 minutes. Had my phone out a couple times and didn't get harrassed.
Enjoyed the visit and may go back tomorrow.

S

ShotOfJack

Im glad you had a better experience then me. That was bout the time I was in there. 2:00
The big guy in the back was real nice.
He did apologize but still.. Making me feel like a criminal is not the way to get my business.
[Broken External Image]

Bacon, Tomato, Lettuce, & cheese from Sprouts on Harvard :mosh:

Latest posts

Top Bottom