Citizen Firearms in Broken Arrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would you find it strange if someone came to your garage sale and started takeing pictures in your garage?

I'm not saying OP was taking pics, but i would get suspicious real fast if it appeared that someone was casing the junk in the garage.
I have always asked if i could take a pic first, but maybe it's because I'm considerate.
If they take pictures.....they have to haul some of that crap outta there....thats the deal... ;)

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to argue, but if you had a garage sale then technically you would be open to the public for business.

Are you one of the very few that actually holds a garage sale inside their garage? All the ones I have seen have actually have been more staged in their driveway or yard. If someone starts walking into my garage, they will be asked to stop very fast. So my garage is still not a business open to the public. Besides a garage sale unless run nonstop, year round is still probably not consider a business but a garage sale.

I could careless if they take pictures of the junk I am trying to sell in my yard or driveway as my garage door will be closed anyway!!

snipes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Broken Arrow Gun Shop earlier this year and asked if I could take a picture of a .45 Sig to send to a friend and he said sure no problem.
nobody ran me out of the store, nobody was an a-hole nobody acted like I was gonna come back and rob anything.

winehead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well my first experience with citizen firearms, was a little wierd as well. They had a gun safe in the store and after some questions I was told that they could get what I wanted but would have to go pick it up due to the supplier charging quite a bit to deliver. Out of basic curiosity as to how far/where he would have to go, he was real nervous, and had no intention of telling me where he was going to drive to pick it up, guess he thought I would just go buy it from the m and cut him out. Now I understand he has to make a living but this just struck me as very paranoid, as does this whole story, from the op.

I did buy the safe, and would consider buying from them again but, I wonder if hes cut out to deal with the public.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've been in the place. I don't think he'll be in business long. Zero market research. Two doors down from an existing gun/pawn shop. Very limited inventory.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, and while i was in there the other day I brought up this to the owner. they are well aware of this thread and what'd happened. There is two sides to every story and no i'm not taking their side but some of the things the owner had said about what the OP did seemed kinda odd. Like the OP got "freaked out" by the surveilance cameras and he crouched in front of the display case. He told me they were gonna post on here but they decided not to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom