Citizen Firearms in Broken Arrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I hate to hear this. I just posted last week about the positive experience I had in their establishment. Interestingly enough, I was on my phone most of the time texting the Mrs. They didn't seem to mind one bit. I plan on going back.

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im glad you had a better experience then me. That was bout the time I was in there. 2:00
The big guy in the back was real nice.
He did apologize but still.. Making me feel like a criminal is not the way to get my business.
[Broken External Image]

Bacon, Tomato, Lettuce, & cheese from Sprouts on Harvard :mosh:
thanx for the pic.mmmmmmmmmmmmmm BLT

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't base my shopping habits on one experience, unless its the fat guys thing.
Then I expect a fine wine, nice horse duvers, and some chips during my shopping experience.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on my phone all of the time when shopping at my local gun shop and no one cares. I like to check pricing on items while shopping, owner knows I do it and doesn't care. I'd be pissed to the point of ass whuppin if I was followed out of any business by someone working there who wanted to take pictures of me, truck, tags, wife, dog, or anything else. You obviously have more patience than me and are the better man for it.

orangecrush1007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would you find it strange if someone came to your garage sale and started takeing pictures in your garage?

I'm not saying OP was taking pics, but i would get suspicious real fast if it appeared that someone was casing the junk in the garage.
I have always asked if i could take a pic first, but maybe it's because I'm considerate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom