Citizen Firearms in Broken Arrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

ShotOfJack

:nono2:
So I went in there, Clean shaven, wearing a polo shirt and shorts, I was greeted politely and asked how long they’ve been there, one of the men said 3 weeks.
I then look at the vast amount of hand guns they have in the case, received a few text on my I phone, and the guy comes over to me with some awkward body language and asks me if I was taking pictures in his store?
I told him no said I was looking at a text, showed him my phone and looked away. He didn’t seem to believe me. So I left.
He then followed me out to my car and I asked what he was doing. he said
" I’m writing down your license plate" I said okay have a nice day ill be sure to tell my friends about you.
He said" ill tell em about you too"
So I asked him if he would like to look at the pictures on my phone(there was no way I was outta sight in time to delete anything if I had)
He said sure. So them I muttered something to the effect of” Just like the government, I have to prove innocent until guilty" I showed him the pictures of my sandwich I took of today (ill post pix of the sandwich later) along with the past 10 pix. He said "Well I apologize" I said thank you and left.
WHAT A D!c6
:hithead::hithead:

Guess where I wont be shopping......

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pokefun said:
I suppose it is, but if I thought someone was going to help themselves to my property I would attempt to head it off instead of letting insurance handle it.

I don't think I would have reacted the same way. I would have asked "is there something you would like to look at or can I help you with something?" especially someone looking like what he described what he looked like.

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think I would have reacted the same way. I would have asked "is there something you would like to look at or can I help you with something?" especially someone looking like what he described what he looked like.

I meant I would have reacted the same way Shot reacted, as in I would have left the establishment. I think you must have read, or maybe I was not clear in my writing, that I was taking up for the store owner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom