Beretta Nano trigger job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scomo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. Shield FTW. I put my name on the list at Sports World yesterday. IMO, it's kinda hard to beat what you get in the Shield for $400. Now, to play the waiting game....

Thanks for all the help, ya'll.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once the shield comes in you should definitely give an update with how you like it and maybe a little range report to boot.

I think the shield's bigger brother, the M&P Pro, should be arriving at my FFL in about a week and a half so I'm pretty stoked as well. The shield may be next.... :w000t:

innoBy

New to the site!
Reaction score
I own and carry a Nano & I like it. I have not had any issues with it so far. It is a great shooter for a tiny 9mm & I can hit well with it. I do agree that the trigger pull is long, but it has smoothed out a bit over a few hundred rounds and dry firing.

I haven't shot the Shield (can't keep one around long enough), but I have pulled the trigger on it. I actually didn't care for the trigger pull, but will reserve my judgement until I've actually shot one.

I would also be interested in hearing about a trigger job on the Nano.

I own and carry a Nano, yes trigger jobs are possible, there are a few gunsmiths who will oblige you. Three lbs. is way easy too low for this gun. The best option if you want to shave a few lbs off is to get a very fine honing stone, slip stones and the very small stones work the best, i have a 1"x3"x1/2" stone that worked quit well. On the edge of the striker and trigger sear rub the stone over it trying to make the edges a little more rounded, check the trigger frequently and stop before you get to your "perfect pull" the trigger will wear the rest of the way on it's own. All you are looking to do is a little polish. Ultra fine sand paper works as well (aluminum oxide).

Latest posts

Top Bottom