SuperDaves Gun Show Stillwater Sept 15-16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats the official date. Payne County Expo in Stillwater Ok. Table prices $35 for 1-4, 5+ $30 each. Anybody that wants to set up as a vendor can contact me at Superdavesgunshow.com. Admission will be $8.00 with dollar off coupons available or $1 off if you bring a firearm to sell or trade.
Sorry about the increase in admission, I do not anticipate another increase for quite some time. I put on a quality event and they are way too much work to not make a little money on it. I'll post a printable coupon in the next week or two.

Popjim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck with the show. I went to the OKC Metcalf last Saturday and will never attend another one of his "so called
shows." Admission $12.00 plus another $1.00 Fairground Charge???

Vendors were very upset as well. Several said there was supposed to be 500 tables! Only way 500 were there is if they
where stacked underneath other tables. Some vendors said Mercalf said he would have to lower admission prices but if he did he would have to raise the vendor table prices!
I think Super Dave is getting to Metcalf!

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If dave rents his tables the gate stays low.

$30 bucks to bring in your private collection and do some dealing.
I bet some of you guys could triple that $30 and clean a closet or trade for a gun on your bucket list.
Younger guys don't remember but that is what a "gun show" was all about- before the nomad dealers and arts/crafts vendors took over.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
33% price increase after four shows.:scratch:
If you were me, putting out all the money and work that it takes to put on a show. Not to mention the fact that I show up 8am Friday morning and stay around the clock until 8pm Sunday. You would think that a small increase is fair. I'm still five bucks cheaper than all the other guys.

vicsinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you were me, putting out all the money and work that it takes to put on a show. Not to mention the fact that I show up 8am Friday morning and stay around the clock until 8pm Sunday. You would think that a small increase is fair. I'm still five bucks cheaper than all the other guys.

I think your doing a bang up job Dave, went to 2 of the 4 and found a great many deals if my wallet were fuller I'll be at Stillwater to support the dealers and you. Get that old man on the run.

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck with the show. I went to the OKC Metcalf last Saturday and will never attend another one of his "so called

I went as well and I was pretty ticked about paying $26 to see about 20 vendors. Only one vendor was selling ammo and no one had any ammo cans for sale. I was tempted to pick up a Rijas custom AR though. He guaranteed me 1/16th moa at 1000 yards with bulk Malaysian ammo and it was only $4500!! LOL The only reason we went though was so my buddy could buy the Barrett MRAD which is amazing by the way.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Vendors were very upset as well. Several said there was supposed to be 500 tables! Only way 500 were there is if they
where stacked underneath other tables. Some vendors said Mercalf said he would have to lower admission prices but if he did he would have to raise the vendor table prices!
I think Super Dave is getting to Metcalf!

So now we're itemizing expenses?? $12.00 admission
$ 1.00 Fairground Ground charge

This is kinda amusing. Next it there will be an "electricity charge", "running water charge" and "basic restroom charge" ... Although I guess that's nice as you actually can see where your money is going ...

33% price increase after four shows.:scratch:

My God, some of you guys would ***** if we hung you with a new rope. You've got an actual CHOICE of what kind of gun show you can go to (one is still considerably cheaper, never mind the difference in quality of vendors offered) and you're calling Dave out for trying to make a profit?

You know this is one of the things I completely detest about OSA ... Some of you guys would complain about folks giving you brand, spanking new equipment because you would need a place to store it. Sheesh ...

If dave rents his tables the gate stays low.

$30 bucks to bring in your private collection and do some dealing.
I bet some of you guys could triple that $30 and clean a closet or trade for a gun on your bucket list.
Younger guys don't remember but that is what a "gun show" was all about- before the nomad dealers and arts/crafts vendors took over.

THIS!! (And I miss SW Shooters ... )

I went as well and I was pretty ticked about paying $26 to see about 20 vendors. Only one vendor was selling ammo and no one had any ammo cans for sale. I was tempted to pick up a Rijas custom AR though. He guaranteed me 1/16th moa at 1000 yards with bulk Malaysian ammo and it was only $4500!! LOL The only reason we went though was so my buddy could buy the Barrett MRAD which is amazing by the way.

20 vendors?? Yikes ... Do you mind if I ask what day and time you guys went out??

Latest posts

Top Bottom