suicide? on 412 yesterday in inola.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uniquediversity

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was on my way to work yesterday morning when i came upon a service truck with two ohp parked behind it. about a mile down the hwy i passed the ambulance heading that way. a couple people at work were saying that a man pulled over and wrote a suicide note and then stepped out in traffic infront of a vehicle. has anyone heard anything about this. i was just curious if the rumors i heard were actually truth or rumor.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As sad as suicide almost always is, it is also an extremely selfish act. My thoughts and my prayers go out to everyone left behind by this troubled man, including the poor soul (and his family) who was driving the truck that struck that troubled man.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
As sad as suicide almost always is, it is also an extremely selfish act.

I have never understood why people say this. The selfish act comes from people who fail to realize the demons inside someone's head and expect them to continue to live with them so they don't have to go through losing someone. Sometimes people just get tired of all the BS of life and decide to stop dealing with it.

The only selfish act was involving someone else to accomplish his goal.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never understood why people say this. The selfish act comes from people who fail to realize the demons inside someone's head and expect them to continue to live with them so they don't have to go through losing someone. Sometimes people just get tired of all the BS of life and decide to stop dealing with it.

The only selfish act was involving someone else to accomplish his goal.

In all sincerity, and with all due respect, I seriously doubt that you have ever lain in a hospital bed and looked into the faces of those who love you, shocked a little, perhaps, at the pain and the anguish and the love that you saw in those faces, and all because selfish little you tried to find a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Please do not ask me how I know, for I do not know you well enough to tell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom