Looking for a little help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It’s looking like I'm headed for the Big "D" after 26 Years.... I am looking for a nice apt, in a good area. So if anyone knows of a real nice apt, or a condo please let me know. I have lived here for three years but, I travel 7 diffrent states so I have never got to learn anything about the area in which I live in. I was only home on the weekends.

Thanks, Guys!

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I only need a 2/2. I live in norman now and I dont think I want to stay down here. I am thinking about Edmond area. Money is no issue with in reason. I am not looking to pay 1500.00 for a 2/2

Droberts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i lived in Legacy Woods in edmond for 5 years, great apartment complex. security gate, pool, social functions at the office and pool now & then. right next to all the restaurants and walmart/target/lowes. washer/dryer in each apt & curb side trash service so you dont have to haul your garbage to the compactor. rent's about 900 a month. right on the corner of 2nd & bryant next to freddys frozen custard.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you get settled into edmond... Give me a shout... Me and a bud are setting up a mancave gym in one section of my garage... would be a good distraction

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deep Ellum is the only place to live in Dallas. Anywhere else is a bland as any mcdonalds/walmart-inspired suburb of Tulsa or OKC.

LOL, just realized you are going through the big D, but don't mean Dallas.

I dunno, if I had to work somewhere in OKC, the nearest place I could stand to live would probably be Stillwater, or maybe Gainesville?

Latest posts

Top Bottom