Divorce lawyers, Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wowinok

New to the site!
Reaction score
Steer clear of Lauren Weber. 15 months and it took 13 of those to get a temporary DEFAULT order. He had moved to another state just 5 months or so into this. I got the royal shaft in my opinion. $2300 into it, nothing to show and she files for a default judgement finally and then a week later motions to remove because I spoke to another attorney. Last time I checked you had the right to speak to another attorney since I was the one paying for this and I even got an email saying "I went behind her back" LOL In my opinion immature... left a woman and child who had a lifetime perm protective order from domestic abuse hanging. Funny how I couldn't get anything done but when she removed herself she got that done ASAP. Now I am left to start all over.. no money, abused and had to leave to go to another state. Beware or have lots of money and LOTS of time on your hands because it won't be quick if at all IN MY OPINION. Yep, I think the constitution still says I have one.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe so, but my comment wasn't directed at you. It was at the person who signed up, probably today, just to make a single post in a 2 year old thread. I doubt we hear from them again.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe so, but my comment wasn't directed at you. It was at the person who signed up, probably today, just to make a single post in a 2 year old thread. I doubt we hear from them again.

I realize, thanks. No harm on his part though. I'm glad he brought her up actually. Gave me a change to agree with him.

CharlesCFerguson

New to the site!
Reaction score
My advice is get an lawyer that's practicing in the county seat your going for the divorce. If Tulsa than yes a Tulsa attorney. I was just over the line and had to go to Wagoner. I hired an attorney there and it was the best advise I ever received.
These small town's don't like outsiders. I hired a small town attorney and my ex's team of high dollar attorney's lost badly.
It means everyone used to hire the small town divorce attorney for their divorce cases? ? ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom