Divorce lawyers, Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
KOPBET said:
Thanks for the referrals.

I'm hoping this will be short and sweet. Guys seem to get screwed coming and going in divorces, so here we go ...

Not always. I got the house, kids, and furnishings. She got a suitcase of clothes, car, and child support payments.

okcwizzard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn... It must be the season or something, Going thru the same thing here..
It's a clusterf*** to say the least..
And finding out new things (none good) about the soon to be ex everyday makes my head want to explode..

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not always. I got the house, kids, and furnishings. She got a suitcase of clothes, car, and child support payments.

It has gotten better from talking to buddies who have been divorced recently, my mother was awarded the paid off house, all vehicles, and my father's business when they split in 1992.

From watching it happen to friends and family all I can tell you is treat it like business with your ex once you have decided to go down that road, and never forget what is best for your kiddos. My folks flushed all their cares for my little sister and I down the toilet when they got divorced. Nothing like being used as a weapon for your parents to use against each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom