Kimber dealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Okarche1

I just purchased a Kimber Raptor Ultra II stainless, I found it at Murph's Guns in Ducan,Ok. They beat H&H by about a $150.00 and are great guys to deal with, and they have an awsome inventory of guns, ammo and all related items. They also have the best prices on Yeti ice chests.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I remember right, a Kimber Master Dealer qualification is $40K in guns a year. Not too hard to do, especially when they can't make enough. Everyone's lead time has gone up again.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may try Broken Arrow Gun Shop. They are now a Master Kimber dealer. From my understanding a "Master" dealer can sell to other Kimber dealers. The "Master" dealer can also offer their guns at a lower cost to their customers.

Last edited:

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been looking for kimber master dealers or even just regular kimber dealers in ok but am having a hard time. I want to order the classic carry pro from the custom shop or the kimber pro tle. Any suggestions of whom to contact?