Needing Shorter Recoil Pad for Stoeger P350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Stoeger P350 that shoulders nicely when the weather is warm and I only have a t-shirt on. Come duck season, when I am layered up and have a coat on, the recoil pad catches on my coat as I shoulder. I'm 6'0" with what I thought were long arms, but apparently the pump is a hair long for my reach when I have my coat on due to the recoil pad catching on my coat.

Since the P350 will shoot 3 1/2 inch shells, the recoil pad is oversized. I can deal with recoil from a shot and not have it affect my follow up shot as it's a pump, but I have got to get a shorter recoil pad to prevent hanging up on my coat. Any suggestions on getting a shorter pad, where to get one, which ones to avoid?

Michael

importxpresions

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the same problem with mine with all the gear on its about 2 inches too long. I tried to find a gun smith that would cut it and remount the pad but since its a synthetic stock all the quotes i've gotten have been almost a half towards a new gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom