supressor comparison video 300 blk through 9mm can vs 7.62 can

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Video/audio of suppressors leaves a lot to the imagination, particularly if automatic gain control (AGC) kicks in on the audio. The 7.62 AAC sounds quieter, but you were also father away.

Having witnessed these in the flesh, can you tell us what we're supposed to be hearing?

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yessir,

the AAC is the quietest but not by much, to me defiantly not enough to go buy a $8-900 to shave off a few decibels. But if you have other uses for it by all means go for it. I only use my SWR can becuase it works well and I already had it.

the SWR can is right behind it and at least as quite as my g19 running the SWR.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it will be quite in an AR platform as well but you need to get a selectable gas block that closes off so the action wont try and cycle. then it is almost as quite as the bolt guns are.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it will be quite in an AR platform as well but you need to get a selectable gas block that closes off so the action wont try and cycle. then it is almost as quite as the bolt guns are.

The main reason I want to go with a 300 blk SBR is because the subsonic round will function the action. Well, that and it's stupid quiet. I agree that it doesn't get any quieter than running a bolt gun with subsonic ammo and a suppressor. I smile every time I shoot my Savage 22 suppressed with subs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom