Vortex viper pst 4-16 x 50 opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Picked up a new to me .308 and am looking for some glass for it. I'm thinking about the vortex viper pst. It runs around $900. Opinions or anybody tried one? Or are there any suggestions for glass in that price range. Mainly looking for something with target turrets in the 3-15, 4-16 range. Thanks!

BadKarma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a new to me .308 and am looking for some glass for it. I'm thinking about the vortex viper pst. It runs around $900. Opinions or anybody tried one? Or are there any suggestions for glass in that price range. Mainly looking for something with target turrets in the 3-15, 4-16 range. Thanks!

I bought the SFP version for around $600 if I recall correctly. I used it on my 338 Lapua for awhile and it did fine. I later moved it to a 223 bolt gun because
I shoot it more. I've been totally pleased with it. It tracks perfectly and returns to zero with no problem. Glass, to my eyes anyway, is on par with my Leupold and my buddies Nikon. The turrets are solid and have a good solid click to them. Vortex has a great warranty, if it breaks, regardless of who owns it at the time, send it back and they will take care of it. I'm probably going to by another one for my SASS pretty soon. Great value for the money IMHO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom