Oklahoma Wounded Warrior project support.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peppersac

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work at Hudiburg Chevy, Buick, GMC in Midwest City and During the month of September we are going to donate a portion of every car sold to the Oklahoma wounded warrior project to help our Rusty Dunagan who is one of 23 surviving Triple Amputees. Here is his website: http://www.rustyholdmyhand.com/about-rusty

You may know Master Chief Larry Van Schuyver who runs Sittinprettyusa.com and sells T-shirts at all of the gunshows. He and I have been working together to get this set up. I am not a commission salesman and am retired Navy so I will make sure you get treated with the respect you deserve. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle give me a shout and help support local Oklahoma Wounded Warriors. You can email me at [email protected] or call/text my cell at 405-625-6976. I can sell New Chevrolet/GMC/Buick and anything on our used lot. Thanks so much for your support.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great cause :-) I've purchased shirts from "SittingPretty" to help but I can't afford a new car for the cause unfortunately. Hope you guys do great!

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have been in Nashville for the last week. Jersey Mike's is advertising the Wounded Warrior (Oklahoma) on their cups. Have heard several radio advertisements as well.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never heard of the Oklahoma Wounded Warrior Project....only the Wounded Warrior Project. (but good on 'ya for doing something).

Have they branched out into seperate state organizations now or are you talking about a different group?

Last edited:

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I Thank everyone for any support, donations, buying the under armor products. This foundation as well as hope for the warriors has helped my family and out so much the last. They are amazing!! All started September 15th 2011 when I was wounded severely in Afghanistan!

Latest posts

Top Bottom