Anyone using a Zahal holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Havent seen this one ,personally.
The problems I see with it are 1) its a paddle holster..(not real secure, can be ripped out , pulled out in FoF)
2) that type of retention seems vunerable to foreign materials gettin into the mechanism, cant get to release to remove gun...=Bad situation
I would think there are better options ,but its your's that matters.
.....Good Luck

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Havent seen this one ,personally.
The problems I see with it are 1) its a paddle holster..(not real secure, can be ripped out , pulled out in FoF)
2) that type of retention seems vunerable to foreign materials gettin into the mechanism, cant get to release to remove gun...=Bad situation
I would think there are better options ,but its your's that matters.
.....Good Luck

I second this. As much as I like hearing the "click" of the SERPA holsters and the clones, there are too many of issues where stuff has gotten into them. Also, as stated the paddles are fine for "SHTF, let's go quick" scenarios, but look up fobus paddle holster on YouTube. You'll see how easy it is for bad guys to get your weapon due to the paddles being easier to break than belt loops. But, as always, it's personal preference.

Deslock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^ thanks for the heads up, hadn't really picked up on that. Still looking around & shopping, problem I am finding with some are the ambidex slide releases catching/blocking on some of the preformed holsters. I'll shop around & try a few on. Looked at the Loopers at H&H but didn't have the Q with me.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh youll probably end up with the box-o-holsters we all have....LOL
I carry IWB so it comp-tac for the glocks and the m&p...crossbreed for the 1911's
I have desantis ,loopers, tagua is the only OWB i have, don hume ,galco, botach..box-o- holsters until i found one that fit and was comfortable ..For Me...Good Luck ,you will find the right one

Latest posts

Top Bottom