What with all the cops on I-35/235???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You cant pressure someone for consent. It has to be freely given or the courts will toss the case out..... As far as them looking for some drug traffickers money, I hope they find tons of it.... They get to use that money to buy equipment and use tax payer dollars for other things..

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the OHP does seem very professional most of the time. I remember there was one Oklahoma trooper that was always on "Real stories of the HWY Patrol" that was exemplary. I laughed when I saw him in person at Graham's one time with a few others in uniform talking to hot chicks LOL. At the time, I did not blame him, I was young and jealous. I am on the fence I guess...I like law and order but not abuse of power. I am against the OWS movement, but barring my politcal beliefs, stuff like this in the vid below sorta of hurts the cause of law and order. This Trooper clearly lost his cool and although I still side with him because those people LIKE to provoke the cops, I think training dictates more cool than this guy showed. It was not necessary to destroy that guy's phone, period. It was not RIGHT in his face. But this is sorta like the Jerome Earsland case, if the punk had not been there doing that, he'd still have a phone. I am able to see both sides :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lYb-on9LG0

Speaking of OWS and OHP, hey BB any chance I can get a hand meeting the female officer in this video? Only if she's single of course...

Last edited by a moderator:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes but as one guy pointed out above, traffic dictates the speed and it is ususally 10 over....so it is either speed or have high blood pressure from being "pushed" by other drivers...

Negative. I don't get pushed. I drive the speed limit in the right lane. If you get tired of driving the speed limit with me you'll eventually go around me. Peer pressure, don't let it dictate your life.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was talkin about the hard working LEO's not those OHP thugs:selfangel

I "feel" ya, my friend!! :lookaroun

Speaking of OWS and OHP, hey BB any chance I can get a hand meeting the female officer in this video? Only if she's single of course...

You know, she is really a decent gal. And if I am not mistaken she is a confirmed bachlorette ... I've only met her in passing a couple of times but GC speaks very highly of her -- not something he is prone to do if he doesn't mean it ...

Negative. I don't get pushed. I drive the speed limit in the right lane. If you get tired of driving the speed limit with me you'll eventually go around me. Peer pressure, don't let it dictate your life.

No kidding ... I've lost track of the number of times somebody has flipped me off or screamed obscenities as they've passed me -- all because I was obeying traffic laws and "impeding their progress". I just smile and wave ... Some folks are too danged tense ... I hope the smile on my face and the laughter coming from my vehicle as they pass brightens their day and helps them see the light in some small way ...

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drove from the middle of Pott Co to almost yukon for almost 15 years.
I could drive like a bat out of hell and make it there in like one hour.
I could kick back and drive the speed limit and make it in about an hour and 5 minutes.
I learned to kick back, enjoy the ride, and show up relaxed and alive.
That's just me, your mileage may vary......

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I've never felt more pity for an OHP officer than after seeing this video. To stand there and have some attention-deprived mommy-lover bait you into confrontation...

Last edited by a moderator:

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never felt more pity for an OHP officer than after seeing this video. To stand there and have some attention-deprived mommy-lover bait you into confrontation...

I laughed my azz off when the little girly man was running his mouth while officer super hot and the other ohp were putting on their slap gloves and laughing at him.

CODE_3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The undercover and OK County guys working I-35 and the SB ramp from Turner are looking for probable cause to stop and pressure out of state motorists for consent to search. I'm fairly certain they are looking for cash. They aren't all that interested in speeders, but have an out of state plate and forget to signal for the Turner WB to I-35 SB ramp.... and you will end up with all your luggage unloaded from your trunk.

those are Drug interdiction units

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom