Another pearl from Biden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately he was at a high school.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/21/b...-stuff-they-do-on-hard-wood-it-blows-my-mind/

Biden on cheerleaders: ‘The stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind’

Vice President Joe Biden may have stuck his foot in his mouth again on Friday, using an awkward off-the-cuff phrase to compliment high school cheerleaders during a campaign stop.

According to a pool report from Biden’s stop at Newport High School in Newport, N.H., the vice president arrived to talk to “about 100 students in their sports uniforms waiting for him in a semi-circle.”

“He cradled a football under his arm as he spoke,” the pool report, written by The New York Times’ Trip Gabriel, reads. “He began by asking which teams were represented — football, soccer, lacrosse and cross-country. Any others? He asked. ‘Cheerleaders,’ a group of girls shouted.”

“Guess what, the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college,” Biden said. “You think, I’m joking, they’re almost all gymnasts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/21/b...-on-hard-wood-it-blows-my-mind/#ixzz279u1Tfgm

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is funny. The old guy cant keep up with the lingo. He prolly never saw a single complete episode of Beavis and Butthead. And yes, I do mean that as a criticism. There's tons of basic American cultural information out there that he's not familiar with. When you think that he's a heart beat away from the red button, it makes you shudder.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is the Poster Child of the Progressive Movement for good reason. Those people are so intellectual they are not required to think before they speak.

And SHAME! for pointing it out.

You have to admit tho that is some comical shite!

Latest posts

Top Bottom