Sooo...I can kinda see why people road hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^ shooting hours would definatly be one. Who actually looks at the watch while they are hunting, Hell who actually know the exact official sunrise/sunset in there are? Or do you just look out and say, "I can see just fine."

A lot of laws on private land we don't know or think about.
Like using screw in tree steps, or damaging a tree in any way (clearing shooting lanes, trimming branches etc) heck climbers are technically illegal on state owned land case they damage the tree. Summit are the only ones EPA approved.
Has anyone ever taken their orange hat off while in the stand for any reason?
Anyone use walkie-talkies??? Ever told anyone you saw deer or where you saw them using one? Ever told your buddy he as deer headed his way? How about texting it and just calling...
All that is illegal.
I'm sure we have all seen deer while driving, ever stopped to look or turned just a tad so your headlights hit them better? Thats Harassing the game and illegal
Ever blood tailed a deer onto someone elses property? Did you get permission to retrieve your deer?
There are tons of these I can throw out, I've seen a GW have his book out one time. Guy puts his hand on it and says, "I don't care who you are, at any given time I can find something in this book to write anyone a ticket for."

Think real hard about that statement right there....

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Think real hard about that statement right there.... "

OK so the implication is that we can't possibly comply with all of the regulations? I don't agree with that.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's exactly what I was getting at...
A lot of "Do Gooders" talk about how they ain't never broke any game law and want to crucify some one that does. The whole time they break rules/laws every time they step in the woods and just don't realize it.
Not that I believe using a radio to tell your friend he has a deer coming and screw in steps are the same as road hunting spot lighting....

Latest posts

Top Bottom