Bad Info Going Around About The NEW SDA Class!!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've had several calls about, and conversations with people about, the revamped SDA class being 40 hours long. :anyone:

Not True!

It's still only 8 hours. Who knows how this stuff starts. :drunk:

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What you do is tell the person, 'Yeah it is suppose to be 40 hours, but if you come to my course I'll get you out in only 8 hours with everything you will ever need to know.'

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
People are always quoting "SOME GUY" to me. If you find the "SOME GUY" that spreads all this, would you smack him one up the side of his head for me?

:D Some guy is definitely a trouble maker.

What you do is tell the person, 'Yeah it is suppose to be 40 hours, but if you come to my course I'll get you out in only 8 hours with everything you will ever need to know.'

They'll think Im makin em a helluva deal! :patriot:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had several calls about, and conversations with people about, the revamped SDA class being 40 hours long. :anyone:

Not True!

It's still only 8 hours. Who knows how this stuff starts. :drunk:
aren't you the guy that was telling people they could only carry one gun at a time?

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a guy tell me this week that, if you had a CHL and you received a speeding ticket, the points against your license doubled I asked him who told him that and he said it's right there in the law!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom