The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carl needs to be killed. He's useless to the show and is one of the most annoying characters...

Remember some of the character killing/keeping is based on audience sampling by demographic groups. If teenage girls like Carl and make up a significant enough sample of the audience then he will live. Ultimately, TWD is a product being sold to a consumer audience - it isn't high art.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just what the hell is a "mid-season finale"? If it's mid-season, it ain't final! What are they teaching in school these days? Pretty soon we'll have 2nd or 10th inaugurals..... :grumble:

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which Whiny Nancy-boy??????

"Hey man, I know my dad killed your dad, but you gotta realize that your dad was an *******!!"

Dave

Good point, but I am talking about the youngest boy, the one that is afraid of da monsthers, the brother of the punk ass kid that was going to pop Carl. I am not on the anti-carl bandwagon.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still love the show and look forward to Sunday nights. I agree the youngest son is going to get them killed, at least Rick's new love interest. They showed the kid calling out "mom" while they were walking through the wallets. Coral, meh, he can go anytime. He annoys me, especially after the slap fight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom