The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1000 to all of the weapons they find magically becoming full-auto. I can only assume there is some weird gun guy (like me), who, when the zombie apocalypse started, was like "**** it, **** the NFA, I'm doing it" and just started converting weapons to full auto en-masse.

+1000 to Carl needing to go, but I'd lump in all of the teenagers and the black bo staff guy and the mayor and her son. They all need to go. They are all boring, and they really drag the show down!

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
So...friggin...lame. I was expecting something much more for a mid-season finale. Well, I was expecting ANYTHING. That may be the last episode that I watch. The writers have become such *******.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The writers have created too many characters who are too "valuable" (or too popular) to kill off, and to me, the plot is getting too predictable. Like was said a few posts back, there are several characters who NEED to die for the story line to continue and stay "believable" (and I use that term very loosely).

My gun related pet peeve is when an AR runs out of ammo and it clicks multiple times like a double action pistol.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
The writers have created too many characters who are too "valuable" (or too popular) to kill off, and to me, the plot is getting too predictable. Like was said a few posts back, there are several characters who NEED to die for the story line to continue and stay "believable" (and I use that term very loosely).

My gun related pet peeve is when an AR runs out of ammo and it clicks multiple times like a double action pistol.

Yup. When they didn't really kill off Glenn it was kind of the final straw for me. Don't get me wrong, I like Glenn's character, but I liked many of the others that they weren't afraid to kill off in earlier seasons too. I believe it's eventually going to kill the show.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Notice that mercy for dumbasses is the theme of this season. It should have killed Glenn, Morgan, and hopefully Coral. If you've got someone acting like a dumbass, you drill them and go on in TWD world.

EDIT: Even Daryl has shown mercy that bit him in the ass.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the first season I've watched all the episodes, hooked by episode 2. But the last 2 episodes just make it hard to believe any of these people are smart enough to have survived this long. My interest is fading fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom