corn prices 40 and 50lb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
looking for the corn report of cheapest place around to get corn.

looks like wal mart at 40lb for $8.97

and i have academy at $8.49 for 40lb

tractor supply 40lb $8.99

lumber 2 50lb $9.99

lets here what you have.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
there is'nt enough price differance for me to buy at any one place i do like the easy to get into plasic bags at wal-mart,paid 9.50 for 40lb bags at atwoods this afternoon it was that high because it was apple flavored corn there regular stuff was 8.49 40lb,rice bran was 11.00

nativehunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if u can find it lower anywhere else walmart has to match it or if u dont care u could just go in there take a bag to register say i need price match for 5.98 or something like that my wife said people do it all the time

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I buy it by the ton at the farmers COOP. Its a little cheaper, but its usually dirty with some cob, etc. Its never bothered the feeders. I pick out the bigger stuff if I see it.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
From combine directly into the back of the truck is always the cheapest. I weigh my truck, load corn, weigh the truck again, then write the farmer a check. They've always just charged what they'll sell it for at the elevator. Which is usually about half to two thirds less than at the store in a bag. Cheaper than buying in bulk as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom