New Shooting Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Louise and I were at H&H last Tuesday and saw some different targets. Myles saw me looking at them and gave me a set to try out. The targets are for a 4 some playing golf. You have to shoot at multiple targets for each hole played. The target set is for 4 players and 9 holes each. It is a lot of fun, but pretty challenging. If you are into shooting games you might want to try it. Myles said that a man here in Oklahoma came up with the idea. Here is what one of the targets looks like. [Broken External Image]

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We use golf balls and 22s. Toss the ball a couple of yards in front of you. Use pistols until the ball is too far, switch to rifles. Ball gets too far again, switch to scopes. First person to put their golf ball on the back wall wins. A lot of fun at 50-100 yard ranges.

scooby13dew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We use golf balls and 22s. Toss the ball a couple of yards in front of you. Use pistols until the ball is too far, switch to rifles. Ball gets too far again, switch to scopes. First person to put their golf ball on the back wall wins. A lot of fun at 50-100 yard ranges.

Im goin to try that. Sounds fun

BamaAlum97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sounds like a fun and challenging game. What condition are the golf balls in at the end of the game?

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jrusling, hate to burst your bubble, but those targets are free to all while the supply lasts, just sayin' sir. Distributor gave them to several places around central OK to see what people think of them. I have seen them in several stores.

Latest posts

Top Bottom