Missing girl... Keep an eye out? Thanks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, not sure if this is the proper place,or even if it belongs on the forum, but if everyone could keep an eye out for a friend of a friend's missing daughter, we all would appreciate it. She's been missing since the 15th, and now they think she's been sold into the sex trafficking in OKC. I linked the stories and photos below, but I'm working on an iPad so they're the mobile sites. Hopefully they'll come up.

This is a parent's worst nightmare, so please spread the word around. Maybe, just maybe someone has something helpful. If nothing else, maybe we can get our hands on the man in question.

http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=19928894&catId=112042

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0.100000562753277&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref

Thanks everyone.

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Human trafficking seems to be much more of an issue than most people think. I work for the FAA and we just had to complete human trafficking training. Makes you think that there is A LOT more going on that the government is not letting everyone know about.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Human trafficking seems to be much more of an issue than most people think. I work for the FAA and we just had to complete human trafficking training. Makes you think that there is A LOT more going on that the government is not letting everyone know about.

It is a big issue that does not get nearly enough attention. Not only are women and kids from the US forced into the sex trade, but they also smuggle in slaves from other countries for the sex trade. I think that is one reason they do not try to seal our southern border where so many are brought in. They would have to admit to the people that we still have slavery in this country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom