OFFICIAL OSA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (prediction) POLL / Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you PREDICT will win the election?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This isn't a poll on who you are going to vote for, it's just who you think will end up winning the election.

I'll go on record first and say that I believe Romney is going to win HANDS DOWN!

POST HERE to have your name recorded in the annals of OSA history with your prediction.
Later on, you can say with absolute confidence and written proof that you told HMFIC "I TOLD YOU SO" -or- not ...

Choices are clear... Obama or Romney.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to make it fun, I'll also give away one of my MIGHTY PENS to a random person with the correct winner next week. :)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends how the geriatrics are feeling next Tuesday in about 5 states. Put Matlock re-runs on all day and the Democrats sweep it.

Also depends on if the nation's women wake up pissed November 6th or they wake up thinking about Thanksgiving plans.

No one is going to win hands down. It's gonna be tight.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK crap... it looks like I screwed up the poll and didn't make it public so I'm closing this thread (mods feel free to delete) and making an new one. Vote again please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom